- Stay calm and move vehicle out of harms way if possible.
- Warn oncoming traffic by using your emergency flashers.
- Help injured, but do not move them unless absolutely necessary.
- Call police, sheriff or state patrol to get help and file an accident report.
- Obtain the names, licence, vehicle and insurance information of others involved in accident.
- If possible, obtain the names and contact information of those that may have witnessed the accident.
- If your vehicle is not drivable and is towed from the accident site, know who removed it and where it was towed.
We do not charge for estimates.
We work with all insurance companies. We are a preferred shop for most major insurance companies. We can help you with any insurance company even if we are not a preferred shop for them. We have a great working relationship with all insurance companies and can help you to get your vehicle back to pre-accident condition.
Yes we are one of the few in springfield that offer this. We have a limited supply of cars so you may have to make a appointment according to availability.
We give you a written lifetime warranty on our workmanship and our paint for as long as you own your vehicle. All new parts are warrantied by manufactures.
Come See Us
Springfield, Missouri 65802
One Block West of West Bypass